Consulting & Research
- Turning Average Workers into Star Performers
- Creating Star Performer Organizations
Intellectual Capital and Gold-Collar Workers
- Leveraging Intellectual Capital for Competitive Advantage
- Designing Knowledge Management Infrastructures
- Improving the Productivity of Gold-Collar Workers
- Developing Management and Reward Systems for Gold-Collar Workers
Followership and Leadership
- Creating Strong and Successful Leadership-Followership Partnerships
Customer-Centric Strategies and Services
- Developing a Customer-Centric Culture and Operations
- Customer Satisfaction
I have been privileged to work with some of the most admired organizations in the world during the past 30 years. These include:
- Bell Labs
- Hewlett Packard
- Pitney Bowes
- Robert Bosch Corporation
- Giant Eagle
- Ontario (Canada) Teachers Pension Plan Board
- Indiana University in Bloomington
- University of Pittsburgh
- Family Communications Inc. (the parent company of Mister Roger's Neighborhood)
- Initial Consulting
During this single session, you and your colleagues present your problems and issues. Together, we brainstorm the causes and potential approaches to resolving them. I then can advise you on which alternative has the best chance for success and whether my colleagues and I would be appropriate to work with you. If not, I would refer you to other highly competent professionals.
- Individual Coaching
I work one-on-one with executives who need individualized assistance in meeting their organizational and professional goals. These are usually short term arrangements meant to help the executives develop an improvement strategy and begin to implement it.
- Consulting/Research Project
Given my limited time, I tend to work on projects with the following characteristics:
- New problems that companies have never faced before, such as creating knowledge infrastructures for intellectual capital-intensive organizations; or
- Tough, long standing problems that have yet to be solved, such as devising appropriate productivity measures for technical communities that are tied to EVA and ROI.
As a result, these projects are generally long term, lasting from several months to several years. When necessary, there is a research or evaluation component.
If interested in discussing consulting possibilities please contact Dr. Kelley.