Buzz About Robert Kelley
HOW TO BE A STAR AT WORK:
Nine Breakthrough Strategies
You Need to Succeed
Times Books / Hardcover
Robert Kelley's classic bestselling book How To Be A Star At Work reveals the stars' productivity secrets gleaned from 25 years of leading-edge research. This book shatters the myths about what it really takes to shine in the workplace. Click for more details >.
- Robert Kelley will be a featured speaker for the Carnegie Bosch Leadership as a Daily Challenge Program - October 17
- Robert Kelley will be a featured speaker for the Connections Weekend for Prospective Minority and Women MBA Students - October 29
- Kelley presenting customized programs to the following companies: Lockheed Martin and Giant Eagle
- Robert Kelley’s work on judges' race has recently been the focus of much media attention, including the Huffington Post, The American Bar Assn, the American Constitution Society, and the American Judicature Society. Kelley and co-author Pat Chew’s work is timely given the public discussions of judicial appointments and the increasing diversity of the federal bench.
- Robert Kelley was the featured speaker for the Carnegie Bosch Global Leadership Program - June, 2010
- Kelley presenting customized programs to the following companies: Cisco, Lockheed Martin, Medrad
- Robert Kelley quoted at length in “How to Amaze Your Potential New Boss” by Chet Currier of the Associated Press. The story appeared in newspapers around the country.
- Robert Kelley quoted in “Singapore Bets Big on Talent” in the Korn/Ferry Institute Briefings on Talent & Leadership http://www.kornferrybriefings.com
- Robert Kelley’s article “Secrets of the Stars” (with Pat Chew) published in the American Lawyer (which is the main publication for “Big Law,” the 250 largest U.S. law firms).
- How to Be a Star at Work named one of the “100 Best Business Books of All Time"
- How to Be a Star at Work named the #1 career book by the New York Daily News
- How to Be a Star at Work featured on Business Week's best-sellers list for eight weeks and Amazon.com's for 20 weeks.
- Us Magazine featured the book.
- CBS This Morning interviewed Robert Kelley about his work.
- Wall Street Journal featured Robert Kelley and his work in the 'Work & Family' column.
- Fortune called How to Be a Star at Work “a fantastic new book" in its 'Ask Annie' career advice column.
- People magazine interviewed Robert Kelley about his work
- Today Show (NBC) interviewed Robert Kelley about his new work.
- Training and Development Magazine excerpted a chapter from How to Be a Star at Work.
- Fast Company ran a lengthy interview with Robert Kelley.